Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Can you write about your experiences?
Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: September 21, 2015 02:37PM

Have you been inspired to take on new challenges after being diagnosed with breast cancer?

Has a positive attitude in the face of adversity brought about great change in your life?

Have you adopted new routines and found coping mechanisms to help you live well with cancer?

We (Pink Ribbon) are looking to produce a unique anthology of stories from breast cancer survivors and their supporters.

Our aim is to provide a valuable insight into how individuals live with breast cancer and create a major new platform for sharing experiences and advice.

The anthology will raise awareness of and valuable funds for Pink Ribbon.
We are looking to produce it in 2016 as:

* A new online resource to help inspire those facing a cancer diagnosis

* An ebook and in traditional printed format

Your contributions are key to the success of the anthology.

It may be that you have a story to share, something that has helped you and could help others.

Or perhaps you know someone who has inspired you in some way and could be encouraged to tell their story.

The anthology will be crucial in helping us to learn more about breast cancer, and the power of the human will to survive.

And it will be pivotal in helping with future fund-raising campaigns.

Please help us to make it happen.

Email Paul Roberts, pdjroberts@btinternet.com or Gerard Dugdill, gd@pinkribbon.co

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2015 10:33PM by admin.

Re: Can you write about your experiences?
Posted by: Bower (IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2017 12:58PM

Hi everybody My name is Bower I'm a writer. I am doing write my essay for over 3 years now. It is a simple Word-essay. Well, at least it started out as simple. I have to say that I am very happy that I started it and I am constantly amazed what a powerful tool it is. I remember when I wrote the first entry saying something like

Hi everybody My name is Bower I'm a writer. I am doing write my essay for over 3 years now. It is a simple Word-essay. Well, at least it started out as simple. I have to say that I am very happy that I started it and I am constantly amazed what a powerful tool it is. I remember when I wrote the first entry saying something like

Date: June 02, 2017 12:59PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.