Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Book review by Heather Down
Posted by: admin (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2015 12:10AM

Semi-Colon: A Writer's Cheeky Journey Through Colorectal Cancer by Canadian actor, Neil Crone, is a collection of emails and newspaper articles the author wrote during his treatment of his Stage III diagnosis. Although cancer is never “funny,” this collection will make you laugh out loud at spots. Crone's insight, poignancy and humour make this 144-page book a relatively short, but very powerful read.

The book is available through www.amazon.co.uk/Semi-Colon-Writers-Journey-Through-Colorectal/dp/189481374X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2015 12:12AM by admin.

Re: Book review by Heather Down
Posted by: Ericlkelly (IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2017 11:28AM

Thank you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it.

Date: April 13, 2017 11:29AM

Thank you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the point that is to a great degree carefully taken, we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it.

Posted by: jamessusan104 (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2018 01:18PM

Much obliged to you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time starting late. On account of cool such a situation, to the point that is to an awesome degree painstakingly taken, we will talk an immense measure of partners about it. Assignment help - A-OneAssignments.com

Date: September 14, 2018 01:18PM

Much obliged to you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time starting late. On account of cool such a situation, to the point that is to an awesome degree painstakingly taken, we will talk an immense measure of partners about it. Assignment help - A-OneAssignments.com

Date: September 14, 2018 01:19PM

Much obliged to you for sharing. There are things here that I didn't think some time starting late. On account of cool such a situation, to the point that is to an awesome degree painstakingly taken, we will talk an immense measure of partners about it.

Posted by: Skproduction (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2018 10:53AM

tremendous and interesting article. remarkable matters you have usually shared in the back of us. thank you. simply continue composing this approachable of publicize. staus

Posted by: DavidBrad (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2018 10:30AM

Everyone wants best assignment writing service which can be a permanent solution to all their academic problems. Nevertheless, not every service can cater to this dream of yours, but the British Assignment Writing who takes keen interest towards your progress while delivering nothing but a quality infused product within the specified deadline.

Posted by: DavidBrad (IP Logged)
Date: November 14, 2018 10:30AM

There are many service providers out there that claim to provide assignment assistance with timely delivery. Nevertheless, not all services cater to this vital requirement of your write my assignment for me order statement. To avoid the turmoil of future events, always opt for the reliable services of British Assignment Writing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2018 10:31AM by DavidBrad.

Posted by: zhangmeng55 (IP Logged)
Date: April 14, 2019 08:44PM

Posted by: happyleila (IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2019 01:32PM

Posted by: zhangmeng55 (IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2019 10:27PM

Posted by: BenjaminMiller (IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2019 08:47AM

Klicka vidare till sidan
Posted by: hasnainkhatri (IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2019 11:05AM

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Klicka vidare till sidan

Re: Klicka vidare till sidan
Posted by: avinashpatel22 (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2019 11:27AM

Re: Klicka vidare till sidan
Posted by: avinashpatel22 (IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2019 11:27AM

TheBeastReviews
Posted by: hasnainkhatri (IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2019 12:26PM

Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. TheBeastReviews

Posted by: happyleila (IP Logged)
Date: September 18, 2019 09:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.